Mission and Values
“Hynes… quality education shaping leaders for a changing world.”
- We believe in a goal-focused, cooperative teaching model that creates opportunities for all students to become critical thinkers and problem-solvers.
- We believe in educating and supporting all children academically, socially, and emotionally to prepare them for a changing world.
- We believe teachers and staff should be reflective, goal-oriented, and committed to lifelong improvement through continuous professional development.
- We believe in establishing a collaborative culture in which all stakeholders feel accountable for student success.
- We believe in celebrating diversity and uniqueness while providing a safe environment for social, emotional, and academic growth.
- We believe in a governance structure that ensures compliance with Local, State, and Federal laws and guidelines.