The stakeholders of Hynes Charter School envision-
- Students who share and appreciate differences by being kind, cooperative, peaceful, and respectful, who are critical thinkers and lifelong learners, and value a healthy lifestyle.
- Faculty and staff who are professional educators committed to sustained improvement over time.
- A research-based curriculum which is progressive, balanced, and enriching.
- Parents who are participative and committed to the Hynes mission and program.
- A campus which is state-of-the-art, environmentally friendly, located in Lakeview and functions as a hub of the community.
- Achievements that will include continued SACS accreditation, NAEYC accreditation, and a Blue Ribbon.